Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/customer/www/everythingorganik.in/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php on line 186
General Terms & Conditions
In using the Everything Organik services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below. Everything Organik reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. If you have any queries about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about the website, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 91-9999061061, 91-9999040201.
Please read the following terms and condition before proceeding.
1. By Registering or successfully ordering on www.everythingorganik.in, you hereby agree to receive Updates about our Products and your Orders. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, as a consumer you agree to receive communication through SMS and WhatsApp upon registration.
2. We strive to provide correct product and pricing information but human typographical errors can occur, in such cases, Everything Organik reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order.
3. Price of our products change periodically or seasonally, you will be charged at the prices that were applicable at this time of order.
4. All Fresh produce items are sold on estimate weights on the website and actual product weight may vary. Final invoice will be as per actual weight.
5. All Fresh produce items are currently delivered only in Gurgaon and South and Central Delhi. All the other items can be delivered across India.
6. Everything Organik reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order.
7. We have provided the estimate time to deliver the products and we do everything to meet the deadline but the actual time can vary because of some circumstances beyond our control.
8. Everything Organik values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates and we do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
9. We will be sending you occasional communication about ongoing promotions and new limited availability of new produce .
10. The Courts at Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this terms and conditions.
Return & Refunds
At the time of delivery, you can return whatever you are not happy with and we will make the necessary adjustments to your order value.
In case you have already paid for the returned item previously a credit will be offered for future transactions. For a particular item, a partial return is not possible. For instance, if you are unhappy with 1 piece of a product out of 5, you will have to return all 5 pieces.
Please send us a complaint in time! We are not able to credit or replace any items which have been kept beyond a period of 3 days, in case of perishables, and beyond their expiry date in case of non perishables, but have not been complained about.
Complaints and Quality
For complaints we receive after the delivery pertaining to quality issues, a credit will be offered for the next delivery.
Complaints received after 3 days of delivery for fresh produce (fruits and vegetables) will be handled on a case by case basis. This is because some more perishable or tender vegetables do not have a shelf life greater than that.
Produce might be unevenly shaped, might not be very shiny or big. But it should be good inside. Organic is not about perfect looks, and does not rely on artificial growth promoters or chemicals to enhance physical appeal. The vegetables look like nature intended them to. This might be very apparent in cases of things like apples, while in some cases the vegetables will look no different than a chemically grown vegetable.
On rare occasions, customers find a bug or two inside a vegetable. We are not referring to a big bug that has eaten a chunk of a vegetable, but a small bug inside the produce. This will not happen very frequently, but there can happen once in a while. This is actually proof it is organic! A simple solution is to cut away the part with the little insects and use the rest. To be safe, you can boil the vegetable well.
If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them. If there are changes in the delivery slot time you requested or need to add more products, you need to edit your order by calling us on 9999061061 or 9999040201.